埃及
What have you to say for yourself?
你还有什么可辩解的?
The Gods favor action, not council.
神偏爱行动,而不是会议。
Yet it is this council that rules over you today.
但今天这个会议将决定你的命运。
You rule over nothing! Atlantis is in ruin; nothing can change that. Everything must burn. Only then can the Seventh Age begin.
你们什么也决定不了了!亚特兰蒂斯被毁了;这已无可挽回。一切都必须焚烧殆尽。唯有如此,“第七纪”才会开始。
You choose a path to madness. I wash my hands of you!
你选择了一条疯狂的道路。我和你再也没关系了!
For your treachery; for using the knowledge of the Scion to unleash our armies against us, I expel you forever from the sacred order of The Three, and condemn you to shame in the frozen limbo of eternity.
因你的背信弃义;因你利用司祭盎的知识驱策我们自己的军队袭击我们,我要将你永远驱逐出神圣的三执政体,并将你永远囚禁在冰狱中。
It cannot be stopped!
已经无法阻止了!
The wheels of Kathar are already in motion!
一切已经发生了!
Doom will find you both while I rise from the dust of your bones to finish what I’ve started-
当我从你们尸骸的灰烬中苏醒,去完成这已经开始的事业,你们的末日就到了——
It was you? You were the Queen of Atlantis.
那是你?你是亚特兰蒂斯的女王。
Once.
曾经是。
And the Scion holds its history.
而司祭盎保存着它的历史。
It holds far more than that. All the knowledge of the Ancients; things none of you could even comprehend.
它保存的远远不止那个。它记录了古代所有的知识;你们这些人甚至没法理解的东西。
What is the Seventh Age?
什么是“第七纪”?
How far are you willing to go to find out, Lara?
你究竟要知道多少才能满足,劳拉?
Not far enough, I’m afraid.
恐怕永远无法满足。
Kill her quickly. We have work to do.
快杀了她。我们还有事要做。
I’m gonna enjoy this.
我最乐意干的事了。
Enjoy watchin’. I’m cuttin’ her.
你只能看着了。我要把她切成碎片。
失落之岛
Sorry darlin’. This is the end of the line.
抱歉了,亲爱的。这条路到此为止了。
Just hand it over, Larson. This has nothing to do with you.
把它交出来,拉森。这和你没关系。
What’s got to do with you? This Scion belongs to Natla; Face it, you got no business here.
和你又有什么关系?司祭盎是纳特拉的;面对现实吧,这儿没你什么事。
I don’t have time for this. Get out of the way or you die.
我没时间跟你纠缠。让开,否则你就得死。
What you gonna do, shoot me? C’mon, Lara; I just work here.
你想做什么,杀我?来啊,劳拉;我只是在这里工作。
Now I know how bad you want this, but I can’t let you pass.
我知道你多想得到它,但我不能让你过去。
And we both know you’re not gonna kill me for it.
我们两个都很清楚你不会为此杀我。
That’s just not who you are.
那不是你。
I’m not who you think I am.
我不是你想象的那样。
———
I was hoping you’d show up; I want to make you scream.
我正盼着你出现;我要让你尖叫。
Unless you want to end up like Larson, get out of my way.
除非你想和拉森一个下场,否则就让开。
It’s so good, isn’t it? It gets even better. You can’t explain it to people; they have to feel it.
很不错,不是吗?甚至更棒了。你没法向人们解释这感觉,得让他们亲自品尝这滋味。
Girl, you gotta be out of your mind!
小妹妹,你脑子坏掉了吧!
Not so hard now, are you?
要做缩头乌龟了,嗯?
She’s mine.
她是我的。
———
Talk about being your own worst enimy.
认清你自己最大的敌人了吧。
———
You’re reached the top, Lara. There’s nowhere left to go but down.
你已到达顶层,劳拉。除了往下摔,你无路可走。
You’re rebuilding the army of Atlantis.
你在重新组建亚特兰蒂斯的军队。
This pyramid breeds far more than the soldiers you’ve faced. With the Scion, I now have the means to create anything I desire.
这座金字塔所培育的远远不止你面对过的战士。有了司祭盎,我现在能创造任何我想要的东西。
What is it you desire, Natla?
你想要什么,纳特拉?
It takes Three to rule.
需要三个人来统治。
Tihocan and Qualopec were too weak to destroy what stands in the way of the Seventh Age.
蒂霍坎和夸洛佩克太弱了,他们无力扫除第七纪面临的障碍。
But you have the streength to claim this seat beside me.
而你却有资格与我平起平坐。
Immortality has its price.
永生是有代价的。
But what are a few lives to sacrifice for your dreams?
为了你的梦想,搭上那么几条小命又算得了什么呢?
This is madness.
这太疯狂了。
This is what you’ve been searching for.
这正是你一直在搜寻的。
The answers you’ve sought your entire life are within the Scion; everything you’ve done has led you to this place. You’re here because you belong here, Lara.
你终此一生所要寻找的答案就在司祭盎之中;你所做的每一件事都把你带到了这里。你来到这里,是因为你属于这里,劳拉。
That’s who you are.
这是你的命运。
I’m sorry, Father.
对不起,父亲。
NOOOOOOO!
不!!!!
———
Thousands of years I’ve waited for this moment! Do you realize what you’ve done?
这一刻我等了几千年!你知道你都干了些什么?
That blood on your hands, do you believe it was spilled for the good of all man, or for your own selfish desire? Look inside yourself, Lara.
你手上的鲜血,你认为它是为什么而流的?为了大众的利益?还是为了你个人的私欲?看看你的内心,劳拉。
Your heart is as black as mine.
你的心和我的一样黑。
I cannot die, you fool.
你杀不了我的,蠢货。
Sooner or later, you will be out of bullets.
你的弹药迟早会耗尽。
What have you really accomplished here?
你在这里究竟干成了什么?
Nothing but a temporary stay of execution for your kind.
一事无成!只不过是延长你这种群苟延残喘的时间而已。
This island is just one remnant of Atlantis; I will find another.
这个岛只是亚特兰蒂斯残余之一;我会找到其他的。
But you, Lara. You have lost everything.
而你,劳拉。你失去了一切。
No, I havn’t.
不,我没有。
Comments are closed.